The math of Weight Loss is pretty and simple with us. One pound of fat equals in 3500 calories. Now are You Want to lose a pound of Weight Per week?
if Say, Yes!! Then you need to consume 3500 less Calories per week than you use Regularly. That’s about 500 calories per day. By cutting out 500 calories per day from your regular daily Regimen diet, while keeping your Physical activity level at the same, with This Best and Simple Plan for Weight Loss you can lose approximately one pound weight a week. Continue your Weight Loss Journey With Ourhealthiness.com Fitness Specialists.
Keep in mind that our simple weight loss plan doesn’t sound good if you’re over 25 pounds. Studies have shown that people who lose weight slowly at a rate of 1-2 pounds per week are more likely to keep the weight off and maintain a normal weight for life.
So how accurate is 500 calories? If you cut your daily intake by 500 calories, that helps you know what to cut, right?
Best and Simple Plan for Weight Loss: Here’s Simple Plans to lose 500 calories per day
• Use milk instead of cream in your coffee to Save 50 calories per cup.
• Skip the butter on your baked potato then, you will save 100 calories
• Drink mix fruit flavored water instead of a 16-ounce soda then. save 200 calories in your Drink.
• Skip the Big Mac and have a salad instead. A Big Mac weighs in at a whopping 460 calories. A fresh salad with a light dressing? Less than 100! Savings? 360 calories
• skip the eating potato chips. An average snack-size bag of chips has over 300 calories. you will save 300 calories
• Eat your corn on the ear. Because A 1-cup of canned corn serving 165 calories. An ear of corn has 85 calories. you will save 80 calories.
• Switch your Regular cheese on your bagels into low-fat cream cheese during the maintenance. Then you'll save 90 calories per ounce.
• Love these fries and Process Foods? and can't give them up? Swap the skinny fries for thicker steak-cut ones. Thin French fries absorb more oil than thick, meaty fries. you will save 50 calories per 4 ounce serving.
If you look at weight loss from an exercise perspective, you can lose a pound a week by increasing your activity level in an Exercise event and burning 500 calories a day.
How easy to do an Exercise for Complete your Weight Loss goal
Take a look: only 6 days Per Week Walk around the park for half an hour. Aim for a pace slightly faster than walking, but not very fast which cause shortness of breath. Then Burn 160 calories a day by Exercise. 1. Get out your bike and take a ride around 40 minutes. Tackle a few moderate hills and aim for about five miles total. Then Burn 250 calories a day. 2. Go dancing – and DANCE. The longer you’re out on the floor instead of at the table drinking up high-calorie drinks, the more you’ll get out of it. Dancing that makes you breathless and warm ups your body, will get you nice calorie saving. then Burn around 400 calories in one hour.
3. Swimming is a great plan for you, have a lot of fun and too Enjoyable Moments, The water resistance means you will burn more calories, and you avoid the stress impact on joints from dancing, aerobics, or walking. Do a few laps at a slow crawl – if you can give up to an hour you’ll be doing great! and Burn 510 calories by Swimming Exercise.
4. Go out into your garden. An hour of gardening tasks can Burn Many calories, Gardening includes bending and stretching, which can burn up to as many calories as a brisk walk. Burn Around 250 calories. 5. Play a game of tennis, Football. Hook up with a friend for a weekly tennis game and you’ll be amazed at the difference. One hour of vigorous tennis is one of the best calorie burners. you may Burn 800 calories. Trusted source
Note: It's important to note that all exercise/calorie numbers Shown here All are based on a 130-pound woman. if you More weighted will burn more. are you Want a bonus for burning calories through exercise? Then, When you exercise, you convert it from fat to build muscle. Three guesses which body tissue burns more calories, even when you're Free Not doing exercise. You got it. your body uses more energy to maintain and feed muscle than fat. For The best results, combine food storage with Fat burning by exercises Calories Remember that eating less than 1000 calories a day for more than a few days will tell your body that it is starving and slow down your metabolism. Trusted Source Read More: How to Get Your Body more Toned After 40+ years old Read More: Top 10 Foods to Eat on Keto Diet