There’re Shared Top Benefits of Honey for Hair Regrowthing with Honey Recipes. Honey is a sweet-tasting liquid made by bees through the nectar of flowers, and the type and taste of honey differs somewhat according to the type of flowers. Types of seasonal allergies, and it contains a small amount of yeast, beeswax, and pollen, while pasteurized honey is subjected to heat and some processes until it is processed and impurities are extracted from it. Honey contains high levels of monosaccharides, fructose, and glucose. It also contains 70%-80% of sugar. Sugar has antiseptic and antibacterial properties. Some medical studies have found that honey helps fight infection.
Benefits of honey for hair
There are many benefits of honey for human hair, including: Maintaining hair moisture, in addition to reducing breakage, which causes increased hair growth.
Maintaining the scalp and hair well, and preventing damage; honey contains antioxidant properties.
Strengthening hair follicles, and reducing its loss.
Preventing scalp infection, and calming some skin diseases such as scalp infections, eczema, and psoriasis, and thus hair growth without any obstacles; honey contains antibacterial properties, and disinfectant properties.
Cleaning the hair follicles by getting rid of impurities, as this blockage is sometimes a cause of hair loss.
The Best Honey Recipe for Hair Benefits
Ingredients: Honey and olive oil,
There’re Olive oil is a natural hair softener, as it maintains hair health and promotes its growth. The method is as follows:
Half a cup of honey.
a quarter cup of olive oil.
A quarter cup of buttermilk (optional). or a shower cap.
How to prepare:
Mix honey and olive oil in a bowl.
Heat the mixture in the microwave for 30 seconds.
Leave the mixture to cool, then add the buttermilk to it, then stir well.
The mixture is applied to the hair evenly, and left for about 30 minutes, while wearing a shower cap.
Rinse the hair with warm or cold water, then wash with shampoo.
This recipe is repeated 2-4 times each month.
Banana, honey and olive oil
· the components:
Half a cup of honey.
a quarter cup of olive oil. or a shower cap.
How to prepare Honey for Hair:
- Mix all ingredients; To obtain a smooth and consistent mixture.
- The mixture is applied to the hair and scalp evenly.
- Leave the mixture for 20 minutes while wearing a shower cap.
- Rinse the hair with warm water and shampoo.
- comb the hair; To get rid of banana pieces, then rinse the hair again.
- The process is repeated 3-4 times each month.
other Most benefits of honey
There are many benefits of honey. including:
1. Moisturizing the skin: It helps moisturize dry skin and relieve itching through the use of honey masks. Those with oily skin can also use it and benefit from it, as it can retain the moisture and elasticity of oily skin without drying it out, unlike a traditional face wash.
2. Protection from damage: Honey is one of the natural antioxidants that have proven useful in protecting against damage, as it protects the internal organs from damage called oxidative stress, which leads to improved public health in some cases, and also protects the skin from sun damage, and early wrinkles. , and protects it from cancer.
3. Promoting wound healing: It promotes wound healing, as it helps to promote healing and prevent infection due to its antimicrobial and bactericidal properties, especially on ulcerated areas.
4. Preventing gastroesophageal reflux: honey helps reduce the flow of ascending acids from the stomach, and prevents the reflux of undigested foods through the lining of the esophagus and stomach, and this helps reduce the risk of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), which It causes heartburn, inflammation, and acid reflux.
5. Reducing cold and cough symptoms: It helps relieve cold and cough symptoms, especially night cough, and it also improves the quality of sleep in children with respiratory infections.
6. An alternative to sugar: due to its sweet taste, honey can appear ideal in the diet instead of the usual sugar used, in addition to the fact that sugar in the diet increases excess calories, and thus an increase in body weight without nutritional benefit, so honey can be added to food without No negative health effect.